I am on non revockable parole ,and police did a search and found a blackjack club at my girlfriends home pc 22210 in cabinet

Asked about 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

afraid for her getting in trouble i said it was mine when in fact it was hers also found a glass pipe and charged with paraphernalia although i do not live there i do have clothes and little possessions there. police came on a disturbance call,girlfriend got food poisoning and was screaming and crying in pain. i answered door and theyasked me if was on prob or parole,i honestly answered no thinking that i was no longer on non revockable parole it had been nearly two years, then iwas informed that i was and did a search.police thought i lied to them so did a extensive search and found blackjack in t

Attorney answers (2)

  1. David Lee Fiol

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . I don't see the police misconduct here that would make this a civil rights case. It looks like you need a criminal defense lawyer.

  2. Vijay Dinakar


    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . You need a criminal attorney ASAP. You'll surely be charged with the weapon and the drug paraphernalia. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,143 answers this week

2,823 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,143 answers this week

2,823 attorneys answering