I am on L1A and myDependent is on L2 visa and her I94 has expiry date as L2 D/S, Which date should we metion while applying EAD

Asked about 2 years ago - New York, NY

I am on L1 . I came couple of months back and my wife joined me last week in US on a L2 visa.We want to apply for EAD now
The question is on my wife's I94 has expiry date as L2 D/S. My expiry date on I94 is September 2015.
So for applying EAD what date should i put for my dependent i.e D/S or my expiry date?
Will mentioning D/S create any issues while applying for EAD as most of the people on L2 i know have an expiry date on their I94?

1. 1

Answered . Put as it is on I-94, as D/S, Enclose a copy of a card.

2. 2

Answered . Just type in: "N/A, D/S". D/S stands for Duration of Status. Let USCIS break their heads and figure out themselves what the actual expiration date is or should be. That is not your responsibility.

3. Answered . Her status is dependent upon your authorized stay. Typically as you state, the I94 should have an expiration date and should not state D/S.