I am on L1 B valid until march 2015 .what should i do next..

Asked almost 2 years ago - Saint Louis, MO

should i convert to H1b or try my luck by going for L1b extention for 2 more years (or) apply for green card through my company? or suggest me any better option. how advance should i be proactive for my successful stay in US. Please guide me sir.

1. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . It is really difficult for us strangers to answer these questions.

I suggest that you start by meeting with the immigration lawyer that processed your employer's L-1B visa.

Don't waste your time talking to a manager, nor a person in HR ... go directly to the lawyer.

2. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

4

Answered . The next and best thing to do is to consult with an immigration Attorney. You can go over your options and goals and establish a good plan.

3. Gen Kimura

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.