Main Queries I want answer for:
1. My friend resides in different state, so can the work happen in my state CA?
2. I have the idea where initially we don't need to invest anything, so is it necessary for us to show initial investment?
3. Can I report profits on my Tax return?
Yes, that would be legal.
1. Yes, but it all depends what you mean by "work". You yourself cannot work for or be employed by the business, What you can do is manage or run the business and/or its activities or employees.
3. Yes, but you yourself must not be employed or work for the LLC/business.
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
23,712 answers this week
2,579 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary