I am on H1b and my consulting company is not paying me the minimum wages too when i am in bench, is it legally ok, please advise

Asked over 1 year ago - Schaumburg, IL

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . No, your employer must pay you at the offered wage.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . This is not a general question you ask. You are clearly in need of a legal advice. No problem, but not on AVVO. AVVO is a free general legal information blog, not a substitute for legal advice. Look for an attorney you would like to have a consultation with. You can use Find a Lawyer tab above, right here in AVVO. Select an attorney, contact them directly and schedule a consultation. You might be glad you did.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Consult with a local employment/labor attorney for proper legal remedy to comply the employer to the contractural offer.

4. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Pro

Answered . No. It is not legal. You may have legal options available.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.