I am on F1 and I have worked off campus without EAD. I am also out of F1 status now. I am married to US citizen.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Little Rock, AR

Will I have complications on my Green Card application due to my out of status and working without EAD.

1. 5

Answered . You might. Working without EAD is not, without more, a disqualifier for immediate relatives of USCs.

2. 4

1

Answered . No, since you are the "immediate relative" of a USC now, you have nothing to fear anymore. Immediate relatives are not expected to maintain status, nor is any unauthorized employment have any consequences for them.

You will have no complications whatsoever. The only complications you might face is if your try to file for AOS on your own and make mistakes and have omissions along the way, which could considerably delay your green card application.

3. 3

Answered . No because you are an immediate relative of USC.