I am on disability and my employer as denied me the 11 month extension under COBRA - they did notify me of the proper procedures

Frisco, TX |

This has been an on-going act of harassment since finding out a potential major legal situation that could have lead them to much trouble - whistle blower. My migraines became much more frequent and severe while working there. I missed a few days here and there but when I was at work I accommodated myself by turning off the lights and kept it as quite as possible. In the two years I there I was never written up, disciplined, told I doing a great job, given more duties than just my own and finally was asked to resign due to a invalid hiring reason . Continued harassment with unemployment claim and disability claim with getting verification - held up process. And now they are denying the 11 month extension by falsifying their information. More information to follow.....

You need to talk to an employment lawyer about the whistleblower claim. There isn't enough information in your question to provide much in the way of analysis. Likewise, you haven't provided any information about the reasons why the 11-month COBRA extension was denied.