I am not working and want to bring my fiance to the US.we met 3 times this year.I dont have prove of income

Asked about 2 years ago - Anaheim, CA

would itbe possible for my fiance to sponser himself, since he will the one providing for the family and has his own business in the emirates,I cant find a co sponser,I dont know anyone here, Can I just Have the amount of the money supposed to be earned as a checking account.would it work as a prove that he will be secured financilaly and not willing to have money from the goverment.

1. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . You will need to find a co-sponsor for the affidavit of support.

2. Robert West

Answered . No your fiance cannot sponsor himself.

3. Belen Teresa Gomez

Answered . This is still possible, however you will need someone to be a co-sponsor with you in the application.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . It will be difficult.

Meet with an immigration attorney to discuss your options.