I am needing help in a family law case

Asked about 1 year ago - Carmi, IL

Family Law Case

1. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

4

Answered . I do not know what county you are in but I know it is not near Cook County. You need to consult with a local family law attorney in your area. Yoy have not asked a question so I cannot help you any further.

2. Michael R. Stetler

Pro

4

Answered . You should consult with an attorney. Carmi is in White County. Assuming your spouse is in the same county, you could search here or on the internet for lawyers in your city, your county, or nearby counties. Good luck.

3. Charles Shinkle Watson

2

Answered . Nobody can really answer the question such as yours. It is way to open ended.
    You really need to consult with an attorney in the car my area. I know from experience that there are good attorneys down that way, so you should hire one.
    Good luck!