Skip to main content

I am named in a civil lawsuit that involves the state and they have asked me to to testify. Where do I go to get legal advice?

Burien, WA |

This case involves DSHS and I would like to ask a lawyer some questions about this process and how it may affect me and my family .

Attorney Answers 2


Try contacting Legal Aid at an office near you.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

1 comment

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio


Another good option. Tell the State that you want the advice of an attorney prior to testifying.


Call the Washington Bar Association and ask for pro bono assistance.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics