I am moving with my wife on a yacht ... and the marina does not have mailboxes .. can i have my mail in P.O box ..

Jersey City, NJ |

i got married while in removal and me and my wife planing on moving on a yacht In NJ even though it is a nice marina .. they don't have mailboxes .. we will have electrical bills on our name and so on .. but the question is .. if it is possible to have my mail goes to the P.O Box we will have at the post office i-130 "pending" the court changed venue to NJ from NY as we moved to NJ after marriage

1. It is never recommended to give a POBox address to USCIS or EOIR. Go to an outfit like "Mail Boxes ETC" and obtain a box with a real street address (and a suite number) on it. That way your mail will be deliverable.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Yes, if you are able to convince a judge that this is not a spurious set up.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Yes.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.