I am moving with my wife on a yacht ... and the marina does not have mailboxes .. can i have my mail in P.O box ..

Asked over 1 year ago - Jersey City, NJ

i got married while in removal and me and my wife planing on moving on a yacht In NJ even though it is a nice marina .. they don't have mailboxes .. we will have electrical bills on our name and so on .. but the question is .. if it is possible to have my mail goes to the P.O Box we will have at the post office i-130 "pending" the court changed venue to NJ from NY as we moved to NJ after marriage

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Yes, if you are able to convince a judge that this is not a spurious set up.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . It is never recommended to give a POBox address to USCIS or EOIR. Go to an outfit like "Mail Boxes ETC" and obtain a box with a real street address (and a suite number) on it. That way your mail will be deliverable.

3. Yolanda Navarrete

Answered . Yes.