I am moving by the end of this month. How do I inform the state court and all the other parties?

Is there a form to fill up to inform the court or the other parties regarding my new address?

San Jose, CA -

Adrienne Patricia Allen

Adrienne Patricia Allen

Personal Injury Lawyer - Grass Valley, CA

You can do a pleading form Notice of Change of Address. Serve it on the other parties and file it with the court. Good luck.

Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - San Francisco, CA

You can file a notice of change of address with the court and serve a copy on all other parties or their attorneys if they are represented listing your new address and any change in phone number.

Neil Pedersen

Neil Pedersen

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Irvine, CA

My colleagues are correct. You prepare and file a Notice of Change of Address. There is no form for this. You need to prepare it on pleading paper. It needs to merely say that the parties and the court should take notice that your address has changed and then list your new contact information.

Good luck to you.

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Frank Wei-Hong Chen

Litigation Lawyer - San Marino, CA

Here is the form you need, Judicial Council Form MC-040:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/mc040.pdf

Related Advice