I am moving by the end of this month. How do I inform the state court and all the other parties?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

Is there a form to fill up to inform the court or the other parties regarding my new address?

1. Adrienne Patricia Allen

9

1

Answered . You can do a pleading form Notice of Change of Address. Serve it on the other parties and file it with the court. Good luck.

2. Kevin Samuel Sullivan

Pro

6

1

Answered . You can file a notice of change of address with the court and serve a copy on all other parties or their attorneys if they are represented listing your new address and any change in phone number.

3. Neil Pedersen

4

1

Answered . My colleagues are correct. You prepare and file a Notice of Change of Address. There is no form for this. You need to prepare it on pleading paper. It needs to merely say that the parties and the court should take notice that your address has changed and then list your new contact information.

Good luck to you.

4. Frank Wei-Hong Chen

3

1

Answered . Here is the form you need, Judicial Council Form MC-040:

http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/mc040.pdf