Skip to main content

I am medially mentally disabled by the state, was served a SHOW CAUSE ORDER in a civil case, i dont understand the proceedings

West Chester, PA |

a judge sent me a show cause order in a civil case, i dont understand the nature of the proceedings as i'm certified as menatlly disabled, i'm indigent, i replyed to the show cause order stating i want a attorney, i want a mental health evaluation. The show cause order was sent where i have to respond why i should not be held in cotempt, thats why i asked for a attorney & mental health eval... do i have a right for them to appoint me a attorney in a show cause order dealing with me possibly getting contempt, and do i have a right to a mental health evaluation as i dont understand the nature of this

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


there are generally many services that provide free legal services to people in your situation... I would suggest searching you immediate area for such services...

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer