Skip to main content

I am married to a us citizen but I entered the country illegally can I still file to get my green card?

New York, NY |

I am an illegal immigrant who's married to a us citizen is it possible to file for my permanent residence card?

Attorney Answers 1


If you entered illegally unfortunately you are barred, unless you qualify under 245i. Please contact me, I am located in Manhattan and Brooklyn and will give you a free consultation to discuss your options.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global, PLLC.
716 830 7960

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics