I am married and have one child and another one on his way, my husband cheated on me and i need to find out how to get divorced

Asked almost 2 years ago - Miami, FL

and not loose the custody of my sons so i can continue living with them . we own a property in which we currently live , I am home staying mom that is not currently working . My husband works full time . we own a house and a car , that is all .

I want to find out how we can receive child and spouse support if we get divorced, since I am currently not working. And if there is any law that helps me during the divorce process since we are divorcing because of infidelity on strip clubs.

1. David B Pittman

Pro

3

Answered . If you have your mind made up and reconciliation is not possible, hire a lawyer ASAP.

2. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

3

Answered . yes you can get support and maintenance during the pendency of the case. You need to consult a divorce attorney ASAP. There is too much to explain on here and we do nt have all the facts. Keep in mind not all couples do divorce after an infidelity occurs. Someseek counseling and stay together. It is posible to reconcile.

3. Armando Montalvo

1

Answered . If you have decided that this is your only choice. Please contact our office for your free initial consultation 305-416-0072

4. Sandy Todd Fox

Pro

1

Answered . Your best bet is to contact a lawyer to obtain a consultation. It will be important for you to learn about the divorce process and the legal issues involved in your case.