Skip to main content

I am married and have one child and another one on his way, my husband cheated on me and i need to find out how to get divorced

Miami, FL |

and not loose the custody of my sons so i can continue living with them . we own a property in which we currently live , I am home staying mom that is not currently working . My husband works full time . we own a house and a car , that is all .

I want to find out how we can receive child and spouse support if we get divorced, since I am currently not working. And if there is any law that helps me during the divorce process since we are divorcing because of infidelity on strip clubs.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. yes you can get support and maintenance during the pendency of the case. You need to consult a divorce attorney ASAP. There is too much to explain on here and we do nt have all the facts. Keep in mind not all couples do divorce after an infidelity occurs. Someseek counseling and stay together. It is posible to reconcile.

    IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

  2. If you have your mind made up and reconciliation is not possible, hire a lawyer ASAP.

  3. If you have decided that this is your only choice. Please contact our office for your free initial consultation 305-416-0072

  4. Your best bet is to contact a lawyer to obtain a consultation. It will be important for you to learn about the divorce process and the legal issues involved in your case.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics