I am married and have child in the Philippines, I applied for US visa as crewman I declared single and no child , is it fraud?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Long Beach, CA

I filed divorced and married to US citizen now, waiting for March 4, 2013 to apply for a waiver and I-130, just want to know if it is a fraud not telling the real marital status and have child?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

18

2

Answered . Of course it is fraud. You will need to file a waiver

2. Rajesh Nakchhed Prasad

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . Deliberately providing false information on visa application or petition can be considered as "misrepresentation." It may have serious consequences for any future application/petition for immigration benefit. Please hire a qualified immigration attorney to assist you with your future immigration needs.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.