I am looking to learn about the legal costs of pursuing the Artist Visa.

Asked over 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

I am musician from Europe, contracted to an American publisher with my CD distributed nationwide and I am looking to obtain an Artist Visa to be able to spend more significant time in the USA promoting my music. I would like to know how much does it cost to hire a lawyer to help me with this?

1. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

3

1

Answered . I know costs are important for everyone. I recommend a thorough review of your history to determine the best course of action, the evidence that will be needed, how strong the case is. All of those things will determine the cost. Schedule an appointment with an attorney to review your specific case in detail, and go from there.

2. Debbi Lee Klopman

4

1

Answered . I would suggest that you contact immigration counsel with experience in O-1b or artist's visas. There are definite critera for this visa both in terms of establishing your sustained importance in your field of endeavor and for your work during the period you will be in the United States. Good luck!

3. J Charles Ferrari

3

1

Answered . Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Advisory letters are as charged by the entity issuing them. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

4. Ivan Jose Parron

Pro

3

Answered . Many of the law firms listed on Avvo.com including mine can asist with entertainer/artist visas as well as other immigration visa options. Feel free to contact one.

Ivan J. Parron, Esq.
    http://ParronLaw.com
    888-457-3771

5. Anu Gupta

Pro

2

1

Answered . Hi there - Lawyer fees vary depending on their experience and success rate.