I am looking to learn about the legal costs of pursuing the Artist Visa.

Seattle, WA |

I am musician from Europe, contracted to an American publisher with my CD distributed nationwide and I am looking to obtain an Artist Visa to be able to spend more significant time in the USA promoting my music. I would like to know how much does it cost to hire a lawyer to help me with this?

1. Many of the law firms listed on Avvo.com including mine can asist with entertainer/artist visas as well as other immigration visa options. Feel free to contact one.

Ivan J. Parron, Esq.
    http://ParronLaw.com
    888-457-3771

2. I would suggest that you contact immigration counsel with experience in O-1b or artist's visas. There are definite critera for this visa both in terms of establishing your sustained importance in your field of endeavor and for your work during the period you will be in the United States. Good luck!

Debbi Klopman, ESq. 398 Bergen Street Brooklyn, NY 11217 www.debbiklopmanlawoffice.com dkny430@aol.com 718 622 1208 This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship

3. Hi there - Lawyer fees vary depending on their experience and success rate.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

4. Filing fees are as posted on the USCIS website. Advisory letters are as charged by the entity issuing them. Attorney fees vary from attorney to attorney and based on the complexity of the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. I know costs are important for everyone. I recommend a thorough review of your history to determine the best course of action, the evidence that will be needed, how strong the case is. All of those things will determine the cost. Schedule an appointment with an attorney to review your specific case in detail, and go from there.

This reply is intended only as general information and does not constitute legal advice in any particular case. This reply does not create an attorney/client relationship.