I am looking to have a charge against me annulled. I visited the courthouse and received papers petitioning the same.

Sandown, NH |

About five years ago, I was cited as disturbing the peace. Since then I have been turned down in my job efforts. I believe it is because of the charge.
I am having difficulty answering the questions asked on the petition to have the charge annulled .The questions are vague and I'm afraid I might be turned down for wrong answers, even though I have not had any legal problems since, except for a minor traffic violation.

1. I'm not sure why you listed this under 'prenuptials.' You should consult with an attorney in your area to see if the conviction can be expunged. If your record is clean otherwise, it may be possible to have the conviction hidden after a certain period of time.

Please read the following notice: <br> <br> Jay Bodzin is licensed to practice law in the State of Oregon and the Federal District of Oregon, and cannot give advice about the laws of other jurisdictions. All comments on this site are intended for informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. No posts or comments on this site are in any way confidential. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com