I am looking for someone to help on a slip and fall at Walmart

Asked over 1 year ago - High Point, NC

I was working with a lawyer friend from Ohio, to handle a settlement with them. He is overloaded with work and told me to try and find someone from NC. He states I have a case against them, and should persue the issue. I need help finding a good lawyer. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you for your time

1. Benjamin Harris Van Steinburgh

Pro

5

Answered . Is your friend aware of the law of contributory negligence that exists in North Carolina? This can make it very difficult to obtain a settlement in a slip and fall case. This is not to say it cannot be done, but that there must be clear negligence on the part of the store and no negligence at all on the part of the patron. I would recommend you contact a local personal injury attorney by using the "Find a Lawyer" feature on Avvo. I wish you well.

2. Paul Hilmon Cannon

5

Answered . Call the North Carolina Bar Association and ask them for a referral to a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

5

Answered . Use this website and look for a personal injury attorney int eh city where the Wal-Mart is located.

Best of luck!!

4. Seth Raven Carroll

Pro

4

Answered . I recommend Michael DeMayo.

5. Sue E. West

4

Answered . There are many sites you can look on to find an attorney in whatever area you are needing some have already been mentioned. Another is Martindale Hubble. Best of luck to you

Pro

3

Answered . Avvo has a "find a lawyer" tool.

7. Matthew C Simon

Pro

2

Answered . Use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" tool above and check out different attorney's profiles, reviews and peer endorsements. Good luck.