I am looking for someone to help on a slip and fall at Walmart

High Point, NC |

I was working with a lawyer friend from Ohio, to handle a settlement with them. He is overloaded with work and told me to try and find someone from NC. He states I have a case against them, and should persue the issue. I need help finding a good lawyer. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you for your time

1. I recommend Michael DeMayo.

Seth Carroll is licensed to practice in Virginia only. The preceding is for information only and should not be construed as legal advice. Always call a lawyer directly for advice.

2. Call the North Carolina Bar Association and ask them for a referral to a Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer.

3. Use this website and look for a personal injury attorney int eh city where the Wal-Mart is located.

Best of luck!!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

4. There are many sites you can look on to find an attorney in whatever area you are needing some have already been mentioned. Another is Martindale Hubble. Best of luck to you

5. Is your friend aware of the law of contributory negligence that exists in North Carolina? This can make it very difficult to obtain a settlement in a slip and fall case. This is not to say it cannot be done, but that there must be clear negligence on the part of the store and no negligence at all on the part of the patron. I would recommend you contact a local personal injury attorney by using the "Find a Lawyer" feature on Avvo. I wish you well.

6. Use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" tool above and check out different attorney's profiles, reviews and peer endorsements. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.