I am looking for EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa

Minneapolis, MN |
Filed under: Green cards

Dear Sir
This is Abdullah from Saudi Arabia who bought a residential house in Blaine recently , planning for studying my children in USA and stay in the house , and keep that house after that for my vacation every year . Also i have some money to invest in Minnesota but less than $ 500,000 . So please advice as i like America ; people are friendly and law is respectable in USA . Thank you .

Speak with an attorney for a discussion of what you options might be.

With less than $500,000 to invest, even with a high unemployment area/high-employment business plan you likely wouldn't qualify for an EB-5 green card. I would normally look at an E-1/E-2 Treaty Investor/Treaty Trader visa non-immigrant (Temporary) visa, but we don't have the required treaties in place with Saudi Arabia.

There may yet be other options, especially if you own and run a business now. Speak with a lawyer for further explanations.

Abullah,

A great person to consult about this matter is Attorney Vincent Martin. He is highly regarded in this legal area and would be willing to discuss this matter with you.

Vincent Martin
CUNDY & MARTIN, LLC
1125 Wells Fargo Plaza
7900 Xerxes Avenue S.
Bloomington, MN 55431
Phone: (952) 746-4111
vmartin@cundyandmartin.com

I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Jenn Urban
Urban Law Group, PLLC