I am looking for attorney to represent me in a pending civil stalking harassment cases, or let me know % you want by helping me.

Asked about 2 years ago - City Of Industry, CA

I am willing to represent myself but need legal advice to proceed in the pending cases, I can give you case info if you are interested. There are harassment video and documentation to support the case. I can email you some video and log for evaluation.

1. Michael Charles Doland

3

Answered . I don't handle this type of litigation, but be advised that percentage agreements are normally in cases where there are money damages (and a solvent defendant) not in harassment cases. Respectfully,

2. Neil Pedersen

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Doland. You need to be clear - are you prosecuting a stalking case against someone or defending against a claim of stalking.

If you are prosecuting, it is conceivable you could find an attorney willing to consult on a limited basis on a small contingency fee, but less likely than offering an attorney to handle it entirely on that basis. If you are defending, there is no chance you will get an attorney to handle the case on a contingency. That will have to be either pro bono (free), hourly, or flat fee.

If you are a plaintiff, and the defendant is a regular person without substantial assets, you are also like not going to be able to get an attorney to assist. There needs to be a reasonably predictable pool of money at the end of this to pay attorney fees and costs from.

Good luck to you.