Skip to main content

I am looking for attorney to represent me in a pending civil stalking harassment cases, or let me know % you want by helping me.

City Of Industry, CA |

I am willing to represent myself but need legal advice to proceed in the pending cases, I can give you case info if you are interested. There are harassment video and documentation to support the case. I can email you some video and log for evaluation.

Attorney Answers 2


I don't handle this type of litigation, but be advised that percentage agreements are normally in cases where there are money damages (and a solvent defendant) not in harassment cases. Respectfully,

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree


I agree with Mr. Doland. You need to be clear - are you prosecuting a stalking case against someone or defending against a claim of stalking.

If you are prosecuting, it is conceivable you could find an attorney willing to consult on a limited basis on a small contingency fee, but less likely than offering an attorney to handle it entirely on that basis. If you are defending, there is no chance you will get an attorney to handle the case on a contingency. That will have to be either pro bono (free), hourly, or flat fee.

If you are a plaintiff, and the defendant is a regular person without substantial assets, you are also like not going to be able to get an attorney to assist. There needs to be a reasonably predictable pool of money at the end of this to pay attorney fees and costs from.

Good luck to you.

This answer should not be construed to create any attorney-client relationship. Such a relationship can be formed only through the mutual execution of an attorney-client agreement. The answer given is based on the extremely limited facts provided and the proper course of action might change significantly with the introduction of other facts. All who read this answer should not rely on the answer to govern their conduct. Please seek the advice of competent counsel after disclosing all facts to that attorney. This answer is intended for California residents only. The answering party is only licensed to practice in the State of California.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Litigation topics

Recommended articles about Litigation

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics