I am looking for an immigration attorney to represent my fiance Jose Diaz Tolentino in Northwest Detention Center, please.

Asked over 2 years ago - Tacoma, WA

My name is Esther Cordova, my email is cordovaesther@ymail.com, my phone number is 425 622 4078, please feel free to call. We are looking for information on how we can get married, and if it's at all possible to speed up the process in getting him home.

1. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . This site is for asking general questions. I suggest that you call an attorney directly and schedule a consultation.

Andre Olivie

2. Sarah Beth Tuerk

Answered . I recommend that you contact immigration attorney Marina Dzhamilova for a consultation. 206.850.3202.

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

Answered . On this site. Click "fina a lawyer," at the top. Type in "Tacoma, Washington," and "Immigration."

4. Robert West

Answered . Or you can go to aila.org and find someone in the area.