I am looking for an immigration attorney to represent my fiance Jose Diaz Tolentino in Northwest Detention Center, please.

Asked over 2 years ago - Tacoma, WA

My name is Esther Cordova, my email is cordovaesther@ymail.com, my phone number is 425 622 4078, please feel free to call. We are looking for information on how we can get married, and if it's at all possible to speed up the process in getting him home.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Andre R. Olivie

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . This site is for asking general questions. I suggest that you call an attorney directly and schedule a consultation.

    Andre Olivie

    Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not... more
  2. Sarah Beth Tuerk

    Contributor Level 5

    Answered . I recommend that you contact immigration attorney Marina Dzhamilova for a consultation. 206.850.3202.

  3. Kyndra L. Mulder


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . On this site. Click "fina a lawyer," at the top. Type in "Tacoma, Washington," and "Immigration."

    Good luck.

  4. Robert West

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Or you can go to aila.org and find someone in the area.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,966 answers this week

3,203 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,966 answers this week

3,203 attorneys answering