I am looking for an immigration attorney to obtain immigration records

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I am looking for an immigration attorney in Los Angeles who can obtain immigration records for a relative. I would also like to find someone who can subsequently handle a case for me. Please respond here if you can assist. Or email npm5112@psu.edu.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

8

1

Answered . The relative's records can be obtained under a FOIA request, but he has to sign to authorize the release of his records. Will be happy to help.

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

6

1

Answered . Most Immigration records may be obtained via the Freedom of Information Act.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

7

1

Answered . Use the Find a lawyer feature above.

4. Stephen D. Berman

6

1

Answered . Only the relative can authorize release of his or her records. USCIS is national in scope, so any attorney can help you request records under the Freedom of Information Act.

5. F. J. Capriotti III

4

1

Answered . Have the subject of the records sign and file a FOIA.

If you are trying to get records without their permission... it can not be done.

Use the search for a lawyer feature of AVVO if you are trying to help a relative and aren't trying to investigate them without their permission.