I am looking for an Attorney to make a simple will with no Minor Children

Asked over 1 year ago - York, PA

I live in York City,thanks so much

1. Thomas Anthony Schaeffer

5

Answered . You may also use the PA's State Bar's Attorney referral line for the number of local attorneys. Any estate planning attorney should be able to accommodate your need.

Good luck!

2. Jason Kutulakis

3

Answered . This is an important decision and much like selecting a doctor or dentist, selecting an attorney take diligence.

3. Paula Brown Sinclair

4

Answered . Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (nor client solicitation, either).

Be aware that a responsible attorney may not agree to prepare a "simple will" without first conferring with you to determine what kind of will is needed to meet your objectives.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.