I am looking for an attorney that will take on a case with tyco parietex composite mesh..

Asked almost 2 years ago - Cape Coral, FL

My mom had the mesh in and had alot of problems from it (unfortunatly I lost her in 2011 and I think it was from the mesh.)

Pro

6

Answered . It looks like you are in luck as the attorney above handles these cases.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. David Hughes Harris

Pro

4

Answered . This is more of a request for a consult than a question about the mesh recall. Well, I practice locally and handle product defect claims. I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss your claim.

3. Charles B. Upton II

3

Answered . I am sorry for your loss. My office is investigating a number of mesh cases, including some involving Parietex. We would be happy to speak with you.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.
  4. Jason D. Holbrook

3

Answered . You have not asked a question, but if you would like more information or to discuss your case, please visit my website via the blue link immediately below this answer. Please also keep in mind that you have a much shorter statute of limitations in wrongful death actions than in other cases.