Skip to main content

I am looking for a Temporary Resident Permit to travel to Canada. Can you Help?

Chicago, IL |

I am Inadmissible to Canada And need a Temporary Resident Permit to Travel to Canada for work.

Attorney Answers 3


If you believe you are inadmissible to Canada, why do you believe you will be given a permit to work there?

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful


If you are inadmissible, why do you think you can get a permit? Go speak with an immigration attorney in person. Bring all your paperwork with you.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


This is a Canadian Immigration question. You may want to speak with an attorney who practices Canadian Immigration law like Marshall Drukarsh, among others.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics