I am looking for a lawyer to take a motion to vacate judgement on civil harassment restraining order, stockton civil 12/19

Asked 12 months ago - Manteca, CA

went to Manteca Civil court on a Civil Harassment Restraining Order against a neighbor, to protect myself and our son whom has severe mental health issues due to a tour in Afghanistan. I was issued a temp restraining order prior to court. At court a restraining order was issued against me even though I had not been served a notice, was not provided a copy of any documentation and so on. I filed a Motion to set aside judgment, served the party and filed all with Manteca court. Our hearing was 12/10 at 11 am, I was advised in court that Mr. Leduc had an attorney, he filed a Opposition to my Motion. I advised the judge that I again was not notified of any of this. The judge said their was no proof of service in the file, no attorney of record in file. I believe an attorney would be smart

1. Herb Fox

Answered . This is not the appropriate forum to seek legal services. AVVO has a Find a Lawyer that you can use to locate lawyers in your area.