I am looking for a lawyer to take a motion to vacate judgement on civil harassment restraining order, stockton civil 12/19

Manteca, CA |

went to Manteca Civil court on a Civil Harassment Restraining Order against a neighbor, to protect myself and our son whom has severe mental health issues due to a tour in Afghanistan. I was issued a temp restraining order prior to court. At court a restraining order was issued against me even though I had not been served a notice, was not provided a copy of any documentation and so on. I filed a Motion to set aside judgment, served the party and filed all with Manteca court. Our hearing was 12/10 at 11 am, I was advised in court that Mr. Leduc had an attorney, he filed a Opposition to my Motion. I advised the judge that I again was not notified of any of this. The judge said their was no proof of service in the file, no attorney of record in file. I believe an attorney would be smart

1. This is not the appropriate forum to seek legal services. AVVO has a Find a Lawyer that you can use to locate lawyers in your area.

This law firm handles appeals in all appellate courts throughout California (except bankruptcy, unemployment and workers comp appeals.) Nothing contained in this communication is intended to be, or shall be deemed as, legal advice, counsel, or services to on or behalf of any person or any entity. Usage of the Avvo website is not intended to and shall not create any obligation or relationship between the user and the Law Office of Herb Fox, including but not limited to, an attorney-client relationship. Further, the communications on this website between you and the Law Office of Herb Fox may not be privileged or confidential. Finally, your situation may be governed by deadlines that may or may not have already lapsed, and you may lose your rights if you do or did not act within those deadlines.