I am looking for a lawyer to represent me in a domestic stalking situation

Jacksonville, FL |

I need legal advice on obtaining a restraining order against my brother in law as he is threatening, calling and cyber-stalking my family.

1. You can probably find an attorney around your area, if you look in FloridaBar.org.
    For more information on your situation visit the link I'm attaching below for Florida Family Law Forms. All forms have instructions. Although these types of sources are very helpful, they sufficiently substitute the advice and guidance if an attorney.

Look through Domestic Violence section of the website, for you to gain insight.
    Then trying contacting an attorney around your area.

2. Please call a local lawyer in your area. you an find plenty of them on AVVO. Good luck!

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

3. Contact your local law enforcement to report this behavior. Make sure you save copies of the threatening emails, texts, voice mails, etc. from your brother-in-law. And contact a local attorney to guide you through the process of obtaining a restraining order.

Please be advised that my answer to this question is based on limited facts and offered solely for informational purposes. My answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to speak with me about your case, please contact me at 727-698-3634 to set up a free consultation.