I am looking for a lawyer (civil, criminal, employment, labor, trial, litigation, drug test, medical malpractice)

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

I recently underwent a pre-employment urine drug test. I was informed by the medical company that I failed the test two weeks later. I immediately subjected myself to a voluntary urine and hair drugs and passed both of them. As a result of wrongful test, my prospective employer withdrew the offer.
As a consequence, I lost the $ 250k/year job, my reputation and my integrity in the industry. Is there any type of legal actions I can take? I would like to hire you for my case.

1. Elizabeth Taylor Herd

Pro

2

Answered . I can see how you lost the opportunity with this position, but are you saying that the prospective employer published the erroneous results within your industry? If so you need a strong PI lawyer who is experienced in defammation cases. You may also have a viable neglience claim for the lost opportunity with the entity performing the testing, although there are false positives and it is a shame that the employer did not recognize this.

2. Debra Vera Jennings

Pro

Answered . I will need additional facts in order to Answer your question.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Call your Texas state bar and request a referral or try the avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

Solicitations such as your post violate the terms of use of this site.