I am looking for a lawyer (civil, criminal, employment, labor, trial, litigation, drug test, medical malpractice)

Houston, TX |

I recently underwent a pre-employment urine drug test. I was informed by the medical company that I failed the test two weeks later. I immediately subjected myself to a voluntary urine and hair drugs and passed both of them. As a result of wrongful test, my prospective employer withdrew the offer.
As a consequence, I lost the $ 250k/year job, my reputation and my integrity in the industry. Is there any type of legal actions I can take? I would like to hire you for my case.

1. Call your Texas state bar and request a referral or try the avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

Solicitations such as your post violate the terms of use of this site.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.

2. I can see how you lost the opportunity with this position, but are you saying that the prospective employer published the erroneous results within your industry? If so you need a strong PI lawyer who is experienced in defammation cases. You may also have a viable neglience claim for the lost opportunity with the entity performing the testing, although there are false positives and it is a shame that the employer did not recognize this.

3. I will need additional facts in order to Answer your question.