I am looking for a Criminal defense attorney?

Asked over 2 years ago - Boston, MA

does anyone know of a good, however affordable attorney or an attorney that will do payment plans? I have a court date coming up on March 29th, 2012 in regards to a Vehicle Violation.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Kelly A. Broadbent

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You can contact my office for a consultation. For a motor vehicle violation, I try to keep my prices affordable. A good portion of my practice deals with civil and criminal motor vehicle cases.

  2. John E DeVito


    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If your case involves a motor vehicle offense I suggest you hire an attorney familiar with the Court where the complaint is lodged. Check Findlaw.com or Lawyers.com and you will find an attorney who can serve your needs and is familiar with the court.

  3. Henry Lebensbaum

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Most lawyers charge a flat fee. On a small matter, I am sure that some lawyers like myself will do a payment plan.

    Does this answer your question?

    Criminal Law (all misdemeanor & felonies in District and Superior Courts), Drunk Driving and Drug arrests, Sex... more
  4. Benjamin Urbelis

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . I am a criminal defense attorney, practicing in courts throughout Massachusetts, with my Central Office in Boston. The majority of my practice deals with motor vehicle offenses. I encourage you to check my website for more information. If you'd like to discuss further, initial consultation is always free.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,941 answers this week

3,322 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,941 answers this week

3,322 attorneys answering