I am looking for a attorney who do Environmental Conservation Easement in the state of Georgia .I am interested in buying a shar

Rome, GA |

I am looking for a attorney who do Environmental Conservation Easement in the state of Georgia .I am interested in buying a share in the project.

May I suggest this firm: http://www.kglattorneys.com/

My answers to the questions are for general informational purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Accuracy of answers is not guaranteed, as my answers contain broad assumptions -- as such, you may not be able to rely on the answer under the facts of your specific case. There are no "one size fits all" legal solutions because even slight changes in fact situations may require a material variance in the applicable advice. Once again, I am not your attorney.

Martin Arthur Shelton

Martin Arthur Shelton

I can help you with that though more information is necessary. There are different types if conservation easements depending on the project.

More information is really needed to determine exactly what you need, but I have some experience with these and can help.