I am located in Dayton, Ohio. I need an affordable attorney for a final appeal with Ohio Bureau of Worker Compensation.

I am an unemployed accountant and received unemployment benefits in accordance to the state case workers. In January, the State notified me that I had been overpaid 8800+ in benefits. I have expended all but my final appeal which must be in a Court of Common Pleas. It was an administrative non-fraudulent case and provisions of law allow can be enacted to forgive the over-payment, but I need an attorney to handle the case. I have already filed the case in court so to ensure that the time limitations have been complied with. I need help as the state has an attorney that is working on their behalf.

Miamisburg, OH -

C Steven Moskos

C Steven Moskos

Fraud Lawyer - Charleston, SC

You should call the Ohio Bar Asso. It should have a lawyer referral service. Hopefully, they can find you someone. You might also check to see if your county has a bar asso. Some of the members may do work pro bono. Good luck.

George Ellis Corson IV

George Ellis Corson IV

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Orange, CA

This is not a contingency case, so someone would have to bill you hourly. How much would you pay to win? 3,000? 5,000? How much are you willing to pay to lose? 12,000? 14,000? A repayment plan might be your most cost-effective solution. If you received the overpayment, why should they waive it?

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.