I am living with my x wife, I have a net loss carryover from the fed gov and pay no fed tax, if we were to get remarried and

Asked over 1 year ago - Valrico, FL

file a joint return would we get back all her fed taxes.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. William Charles Rosenfelt

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Most attorneys do not have what is called an LLM in taxation and will not answer tax-related questions (or even address them). For a quicker response, you might try titling your question something like "Tax Question for Atty. with LLM" and see if someone bites. Have a great day......

    Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,135 answers this week

3,050 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,135 answers this week

3,050 attorneys answering