I am living with my x wife, I have a net loss carryover from the fed gov and pay no fed tax, if we were to get remarried and

Valrico, FL |

file a joint return would we get back all her fed taxes.

1. Most attorneys do not have what is called an LLM in taxation and will not answer tax-related questions (or even address them). For a quicker response, you might try titling your question something like "Tax Question for Atty. with LLM" and see if someone bites. Have a great day......

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.