I am legally divorce how do i evict my ex husband from my home

Asked over 5 years ago - Covington, GA

IN my divorce i get everything so i really want him to just leave the property and he will not go

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Paula Jeanette Mcgill

    Contributor Level 17

    Answered . In the divorce decree, your attorney should have requested a certain time period for you ex-husband to leave the premises. If he is in violation of the order, you can file a motion for contempt. At that point, the judge will issue another order and instruct you and him what to do next.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,333 answers this week

3,339 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,333 answers this week

3,339 attorneys answering