I am Indian citizen working in US on L1 visa, need to work in Canada thru same employer

Asked about 1 year ago - 10021

My visa status changed to h1 b, but I did not get it stamped yet, now I need to travel to Canada using work permit thru same employer. Will my re entry into US will be an issua ?

1. Thomas A. Ricotta

Pro

2

Best Answer

Answered . This is a question you should address with an immigration attorney.

2. Vincent Peter White

2

Answered . You may wish to consider posting this question under the immigration law heading instead.

3. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

2

Answered . It is possible to travel to Canada for up to 30 days with an I-94 only, however, you may need a visa in Canada depending on the type of work you would be doing there.