Skip to main content

I am in urgent need of a Missouri Attorney who can practice in the State of Florida regarding 2 Legal Malpractice claims.

Springfield, MO |

I am a victim of 2 Legal Malpractice.cases in FL. I am currently living in Florida, but i am having to make trips to MO. I have all of the correct information you would need. Please if you or you know someone who has a license in both states or IF YOU could represent me in Florida I need to Know ASAP.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    You can also call the MO state bar or the Springfield Bar association and request referral to an attorney.

    Solicitations on this site violate the Terms of Usage.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

  2. Use AVVO or google to find an attorney near you.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics