I am in the process of divorcing my foreign husband. I would like to withdraw my affidavit of support. What forms should I file

Albany, NY |
Filed under: Divorce

Married less than 1year. We lived apart longer than we were married.

That's more of an immigration question than a divorce question.

Under the rules governing the conduct of attorneys in New York it may be necessary to remind you that this answer could be considered attorney advertising.

You need to contact an immigration attorney.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us at 858-720-8250 or by email at myra@fleischerlawoffice.com. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship unless we are retained.

Hire an immigration attorney.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.