I AM IN SACRAMENT CALIFORNIA..MY DOG BIT THE MAILMAN ON MY PROPERTY, THRE IS HARDLY ANY INJURY, AND NO PREVIOUS BITES..

Sacramento, CA |

dOES THIS MEAN MY DOG WILL BE PUT TO SLEEP.. tHE VICTIM DID NOT GET MEDICAL ATTENTION AND THE BITE IS SO SMALL, YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT..HOW CAN I FIGHT THIS..i HAVE AN ATTORNEY BUT I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC DEATH SENTENCE..MY DOG HAS NEVER BEEN IN ANY TROUBLE BEFORE, AND THIS CASE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 3 YEARS WITH MY DOG BEHIND BARS

speak with your attorney. it is important that you let him know your concerns.

Have you discussed your concerns with your attorney? If not, you really should (especially since he knows a lot more facts, regarding the case, than anyone here does). Best of luck to you (and your dog).

so what exactly is the purpose of this site,

consult with your attorney.

You should contact a local attorney.

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Your attorney knows best.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

If you have discussed your concerns with your attorney but are unhappy with how your attorney is handling your case then you should consult with another attorney. Your local and state bar associations can give you a referral.

If we do not have a signed fee agreement I am not your attorney and this is not legal advice.

Animal law topics