I am in debt. I owe money to personal creditors and business creditors. I have a S corp. I also owe unpaid taxes. I have rec

San Francisco, CA |

am in debt. I owe money to personal creditors and business creditors. I have a S corp. I also owe unpaid taxes. I have recently contacted the IRS and the FTB.
There is, of course a long story on how I got into this position. I am on disability for a mental illness issues. I periodically am able to produce small to medium size jobs. I do not know if I can afford your services. Your organization does sound like what I need. I hope you can help me by setting up an appointment to speak to me.

I have been in debt since September 2006, The best metaphor I can think of is I fell of the edge of the planet. I suffered a series multiple suicidal episodes. 13 to be exact in 2007. All this time I was under the care of Psychiatrist at Kaiser. I mention this because my story in unusual. I

I have a great deal of sympathy for your suffering, but it is not clear what you want a lawyer to do.

Are you looking for someone to negotiate with your creditors? Are you looking to dissolve your corporation? Something else?

Disclaimer: This post does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

It appears that you have a number of fronts to deal with in your financial situation. It is unclear what your specific concerns are with regard to it however. You should retain an attorney to review your specific situation, and recommend a plan of attack. A lot will depend on the amount and type of debt you have, how much you owe in taxes, and your prospect for future income.

Any individual seeking legal advice for their own situation should retain their own legal counsel as this response provides information that is general in nature and not specific to any person's unique situation. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Advice given in this response cannot be used to eliminate penalties with the IRS or any other governmental agency.

Business topics

Recommended articles about Business