I am in a removal proceedings,I like to know how many steps it takes to cancel it .

Asked almost 4 years ago - Fort Myers, FL

I've been before an immigration court once by myself ,I ask time to find a attorney. He gave me three months,I like to know;the attorney going to charge me per hearing plus same thing else for the process?And I like to know the name of the each stape if is possible.

1. 8

Answered . Every case is different, just like every attorney charges differently.

What grounds do you have to ask that you proceedings be "cancelled"?

Please see

2. Answered . What is involved with your case can only be determined after a review of the facts. Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney who can advise you what options are available to you and the anticipated costs involved.