I am in a removal proceedings,I like to know how many steps it takes to cancel it .

Fort Myers, FL |
Filed under: Immigration court

I've been before an immigration court once by myself ,I ask time to find a attorney. He gave me three months,I like to know;the attorney going to charge me per hearing plus same thing else for the process?And I like to know the name of the each stape if is possible.

1. Every case is different, just like every attorney charges differently.

What grounds do you have to ask that you proceedings be "cancelled"?

Please see

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation, telephonic or in-person, by an attorney experienced in immigration law. In the event that you have follow up questions, please post them directly on this site. This does not create an attorney-client relationship and the attorney does not read unsolicited emails. Thank You.

2. What is involved with your case can only be determined after a review of the facts. Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney who can advise you what options are available to you and the anticipated costs involved.

While written by an attorney who is a Florida Bar Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, the statements herein should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney/client relationship has been created without a formal consultation with the attorney and the attorney has agreed to accept your case.