I am in a desperate situation and need a small advice please about I-751

Asked over 1 year ago - La Jolla, CA

I need to remove my conditions soon, but I do not have any documented evidence to submit to the uscis. I heard that my wife reported me for fraud, so I presume that this complicates things for my case. From what I heard, she said that after 8 months of living with her, I used her for green card and that she filed for divorce for that reason. When I say that I have no evidence to submit, I do mean it because of some circumstances of me not working while we lived together. I still have our photos, but I am not sure if the photos would help me out as evidences. I am not sure what to do...do I file my I-751 waiver (we are divorced now) and then what. From what I know, the uscis will write me back requesting evidence. Can I get away with sending them photos of us or this will not do.

Will uscis then request more evidence. Even if I hire an attorney, that will not help me generate evidences all of the sudden. I literally have nothing joint with my former wife and can not provide immigration with anything else than our photos. I think some of these photos were already sent to the uscis the first time to get the green card, so even if I send photos, the uscis might still have the duplicated already unless they do not keep them. Am I doomed for the fraud complaint too

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

10

Answered . You are indeed in disparate situation. However, you do not need a small advice. You need a full blown consultation with a competent immigration attorney in California and immediately.

2. Dinara Maylov

8

Answered . Actually, you need a lot of advice. I agree with Mr. Segal on that.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . Not everything is lost as you think. You may still have a good fighting chance. We are in downtown San Diego. Call us today to schedule an in depth private consultation appointment.

4. Calvin T. Sun

6

Answered . Mr. Segal is right, best to consult attorney ASAP.