I am in a desperate situation and need a small advice please about I-751

La Jolla, CA |

I need to remove my conditions soon, but I do not have any documented evidence to submit to the uscis. I heard that my wife reported me for fraud, so I presume that this complicates things for my case. From what I heard, she said that after 8 months of living with her, I used her for green card and that she filed for divorce for that reason. When I say that I have no evidence to submit, I do mean it because of some circumstances of me not working while we lived together. I still have our photos, but I am not sure if the photos would help me out as evidences. I am not sure what to do...do I file my I-751 waiver (we are divorced now) and then what. From what I know, the uscis will write me back requesting evidence. Can I get away with sending them photos of us or this will not do.

Will uscis then request more evidence. Even if I hire an attorney, that will not help me generate evidences all of the sudden. I literally have nothing joint with my former wife and can not provide immigration with anything else than our photos. I think some of these photos were already sent to the uscis the first time to get the green card, so even if I send photos, the uscis might still have the duplicated already unless they do not keep them. Am I doomed for the fraud complaint too

1. You are indeed in disparate situation. However, you do not need a small advice. You need a full blown consultation with a competent immigration attorney in California and immediately.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Mr. Segal is right, best to consult attorney ASAP.

3. Actually, you need a lot of advice. I agree with Mr. Segal on that.

4. Not everything is lost as you think. You may still have a good fighting chance. We are in downtown San Diego. Call us today to schedule an in depth private consultation appointment.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Marriage and prenups topics