I am HTO and I recived a 4 pt ticket under occupational license...

Oshkosh, WI |

Will I loose my occupational? I plan on fighting it.

1. It depends upon your record, the offense you are now charged with, and how long you have had your occupational.

See Wis. Stat. sec. 351.02 (1m) "Repeat habitual traffic offender" means any person, resident or nonresident, whose record as maintained by the department shows that the person has been convicted of 2 offenses under sub. (1) (b) committed within one year following issuance of an occupational license to the person pursuant to s. 351.07 or whose record as maintained by the department shows that the person has been convicted of one offense under sub. (1) (a) or 4 offenses under sub. (1) (b) committed within 3 years following issuance of an occupational license to the person pursuant to s. 351.07, regardless of the license under which the person was operating a motor vehicle or the classification of the vehicle being operated.

This answer is provided for general information only. No legal advice can be given without a consult as to the specifics of the case.