I am having issues with my HOA regarding my trampoline placement

Eagle, CO |

I placed a trampoline on our property. Our Design review board requires that trampolines must be within the rear set back of our property line. The tramp was placed 15 feet from the property line per my property setbacks. The DRB says that I am in violation and that the setbacks are 25 feet from the property line. The house was built a few years ago and went through the full DRB process to get approval. To get the plans approved it is a 4 step process and setbacks are addressed in every stage of DRB review. I have Design Review Approval letter, Certificate of Compliance, a permanent Certificate of Occupancy that all show 15 foot setbacks on my property. 25 foot setbacks are standard in design guidelines BUT The DRB's interpretations of these Guidelines may vary based upon site-specific con

consideration including varying setbacks. They have presented me with nothing showing my property to have 25 foot setbacks. Am I within my rights?

1. Urge to the HOA Board that the prior approval trumps the more current design guidelines. And, urge that guidelines are just that, guidelines not mandatory requirements like the Review Board Certificate of Compliance and Approval Letter.