I am going to pakistan to marry a pakistani citizen..is it best to put on pakistan visa application that im going for marriage?

Asked 8 months ago - Panama City, FL

Or should i put im going to visit friend?? I am a u.s. Citizen

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . You need to ask a Pakistani attorney.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . It's up to you to decide what you put in there. You are an adult.

3. Shahzad Ahmed

1

Answered . Hello. I believe the application provides some categories, including family visit. I believe this would be an honest option if you intend to return to the U.S. ? Best of luck.

4. Ajay Kumar Arora

2

Answered . The laws of Pakistan probably include a provision for stating false and misleading information on a government document. That is educated guesswork, since few if any lawyers on this forum are licensed in Pakistan, which is a sovereign country with its own laws.