I am from liberia on DED , can I apply for asylum. I already applied ones 9 years ago and it was denided. Can I reapply?

Atlantic City, NJ |

I am from Liberia. I applied for political asylum but my case was closed and my status moved to ded. Is it possible I reaplly for asylum ? If not is there any way I can apply to get my pernament residence status?

1. You should consult with a lawyer on the specifics of your case.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.

2. Your question is too complex and case specific for it to be answered meaningfully on Avvo.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and handle the case.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with my colleagues, consult an experienced immigration attorney.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite at 646-407-2331. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

4. Many more facts are needed. Speak directly with an immigration attorney. My firm handles asylum claims in your area.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.