Skip to main content

I am filling out an i-130 for my husband who is in Mexico

Scottsdale, AZ |

I noticed that you have to include a g-325 on behalf of my husband and that it needs to be signed. Do I need to include it? Do I have to travel to Mexico so that he can sign it?? Also, do I have to get a passport photo for him??

Attorney Answers 1


Yes, he must sign the form G-325A and you must include a photo of him. You may choose to use the mail rather than travel to Mexico to have him sign the form.

Mark as helpful

8 lawyers agree

Related topics

Recommended articles

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics