I am filling out a PERM app, it's called ETA Form 9089 at top.

Asked over 3 years ago - Chicago, IL

What is "skill level" for prevailing wage information? On the prevailing wage determintion, there is part called "wage level" and it says "II" but there's nothing called "skill level." Where do I get that?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

10

Answered . Please see

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . This is a very basic item in the whole labor certification process. The fact that you are asking this question, clearly shows that you do not understand what the requirements of the process are. In the labor certification process, the slightest mistake leads to a denial. And, if you are the person being petitioned, the fact that you are preparing the form is grounds for an automatic denial, even if there are no mistakes.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.