I am filling out a PERM app, it's called ETA Form 9089 at top.

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Immigration

What is "skill level" for prevailing wage information? On the prevailing wage determintion, there is part called "wage level" and it says "II" but there's nothing called "skill level." Where do I get that?

1. This is a very basic item in the whole labor certification process. The fact that you are asking this question, clearly shows that you do not understand what the requirements of the process are. In the labor certification process, the slightest mistake leads to a denial. And, if you are the person being petitioned, the fact that you are preparing the form is grounds for an automatic denial, even if there are no mistakes.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.