I am filing for removal of conditional residence

Irving, TX |

I am filing my I-751 but one thing i noticed which i never really cared about is a joint bank account, we have one joint account but she is a homemaker and never really goes shopping unless i am with her and if she wants to she just uses my account and my credit card, other than that we have joint car insurance,joint medical insurance,joint car lease,joint apartment lease,joint tax filing etc also some recommendation letters from friends who know me since 5 -10 years , will this effect my application? also can i send more pictures of wedding,vacation with my application?

1. You don't need to have everything. In my experience, you have plenty of joint documents. If it truly bothers you, write an explanation and send it with your package.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

2. You may not have all of the suggested documentation and the existence of a joint bank account, alone, does not establish a bona fide marriage. Please consult with an immigration attorney for more information.

3. It seems that you have plenty of evidence.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.